Pages

June 29, 2012

updates coming soon!

Very excited to share something with you guys that I have been working on. I've been wanting to merge this blog and my photography blog a bit more to feel somewhat connected in a design sense and give the two a similar look and feel, so anyone visiting would know they were both by me. I also wanted to incorporate my handwriting into both, since that is so much apart of who I am. So after drafting up a lot { and a lot and a lot } of logos, I think I've come up with what I will be happiest with for a long time. I've created a design suite for both, so that when I'm editing pictures or blog posts I can just pull from this template and have everything look consistent. 

So with all of that, here they are: 
I hope you guys like it, as you'll be the ones looking at it, so I'd really appreciate any feedback you have! Now I just have to figure out how to turn those social media icons into real, live, active buttons. Tips? 

Happy weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. Colleen! This is AWESOME! I love them both- what a great way to connect the two blogs- I can't wait to see them, both themes look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You are so talented, Coll!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen, you are SO talented! I love them both, each are so YOU! Whatever you pick, you'll make adorable. Obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these! The colors, font and overall style are beautiful. I love that your site's will be similar in style, but have their own colors.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover