Pages

May 9, 2012

z gallery love

I must admit, I have always seen the gorgeousness that is Z Gallery, but only from the outside. Their trick must have worked on me: stylish home decor at affordable prices. I just saw the stylish home decor part, and assumed that meant the price went along with it. I stepped inside the other night looking for a birthday gift and was so pleasantly surprised at the prices! I also loved how they coordinate all of their product by color. One whole room was decorated in teal, another in orange, and yet another in green. What a great way to search for the item you want in the color you love!
Excited to visit this place more often now that I know their little secret. 

{ All images via their Facebook page } 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover