Pages

May 1, 2012

back from palm springs

Happy Tuesday! 
I got back form Palm Springs last night, what a fun and relaxing trip. It was a bachelorette weekend for my friend Katie (below in the pink) who is getting married this August. We are all her bridesmaids, plus her sister who couldn't make it out for the weekend. The weather was gorgeous in the low 90's (perfect for me!) and we had these gorgeous evenings once the sun set on the golf course we were staying on. We had some fun playing around with self timer and shooting pictures of our trip. Here's a few of my favorites.

The gorgeous Bride-To-Be! 
Every restaurant had mist coming form the roof since it was so hot!
My favorite restaurant was this authentic Mexican restaurant with beautiful outdoor seating and a live band. I guess this is the place to check out if your in town. 
Our one goal for this trip was to re-create this LOVE pose during our stay. It took a lot of coordination, which is even harder with a self timer, but after a few tries I think we got it! 
Overall a successful and fun weekend, hope to be back again sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover